Wednesday, September 17

Murder at the Deadwood Saloon



We have started a new tradition in the neighborhood where my husband and I spend the winter months. It is a Murder Mystery Night and we have a blast! So, I found it neccesary to create a vintage western kit for our Murder at Deadwood Night. Now, I have more news. . .the Deadwood kit is actually being listed over at BusyScrappin'. How cool is that? I actually am now part of the Design Team at BusyScrappin'. They invited me onto the team this weekend and it is sooo much fun! So, if you like the looks of this page; you can look for the Deadwood kit over at BusyScrappin'. It is quite a new place for digital scrappers and I am really impressed with how well it is coming together. Lots of fun and more in store. . .forgive the pun!
Now for a little Post Script: Since it would be highly unethical for me to post my neighbors dressed up as Saloon Girls from Miss Kitty's Place; I used this photo of my daughter and son-in-law instead. It was taken about 19 years ago, so I hope they don't get too bunged!

No comments: