Friday, December 19

Looks like a white Christmas.......

At least in Michigan. I truly love the snow before Christmas. It's fresh and clean. It sparkles and glistens. Fenton (in Michigan) got a little over a foot of snow today and does it ever cause you to stop and take notice of how absolutely beautiful this world is. Having said that, I am not sure that anyone should hear what I have to say about snow AFTER Christmas. I remember that Robin Cook once wrote a description of snow on the city streets after foot traffic and car exhaust. He called it "rotting snow". Well, those are pretty much my sentiments as well. But, today it was fresh and clean; so I am hoping that someone out there had their children on the ski slopes or taboggan runs. Maybe they gave life to a snowperson in the front yard. Mostly, I hope you got some good pictures for your scrapbook pages. And being pressed for time, you may be able to make use of a 'clean' snow quick page. While I am at it, I would like to thank the courteous ladies that left me such nice comments about my quick page from last night. I appreciate it. Tomorrow night, I will have a special quick page suitable for either Christmas or Kwanzaa. It will be in two PSD layers only because it has a separate journal spot, so don't let it scare you. Night all.......


http://www.4shared.com/file/76797297/f90f2ea2/SW_Winter_Playland_.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).