Monday, March 23

Keeping You in Stitches



Well, I tried to sew some stitches on a paper scrapbook page yesterday and made a miserable mess of it. My tension was wrong and then I got sticky glue on my needle as it went through the paper. Just your basic sewing disaster! And that reminded me of this digital kit that I made last year. It is not strictly a design element, but it does force you to use the templates to create your own matching frames. You will learn something worthwhile, even if it is just that digital stitching is the way to go.

So, help yourself and have a wonderful day.
Unlimited Use.



http://www.4shared.com/file/94600559/6ec3d05a/SW_Keeping_You_in_Stitches.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 24, 2009. Thanks again.