Saturday, September 15

Freebie here: "Little Gold Charms 1" Kit



This was the first kit that I published last week. These are a few of my favorite things. Please make sure you download these:

http://www.4shared.com/file/24029297/ac7a4775/SHI_Little_Golden_Charms.html

They are the prettiest darn charms you will find out here. Actually, my friend Carol; has just finished her reconstruction from the ravishes of breast cancer. I started with an Awareness Ribbon Charm for Carol and it just grew. I will be making more, so keep posted. Have a great weekend. I will be back someday next week with something new, I hope. At my age, who knows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your charms are beautiful! When I use them on a page, I'll link you to it.
Thank you for sharing!

Suzanne said...

Thank you, I would love to see your gallery.